Cpvc Pipes SDR 13.5
- The excellent qualities of CPVC Pipes make them ideal for
- Hot and cold water distribution in residential, industrial and public projects.
- Carrying drinking water and food liquids
- Water and waste water treatment systems
- Transportation of chemical and hot corrosive fluids, which includes a wide variety of inorganic acids, bases used in chemical processing
- Use in industries like metal finishing, plating and treatment, pulp and paper, air pollution control, mining, aerospace, textile, food and beverage processing, fine sprinkler piping and municipal projects.
- Use as high tension cable protection pipe for electric net improvement (Large dia. CPVC Pipes).
- Solar heating, central heating and radiant floor heating application Installation and Maintenance of CPVC Pipes
CPVC Plumbing Pipes
Jindal CPVC Hot and Cold Water Plumbing System is an attractive alternative to conventional plumbing system made of G.I. and copper pipes. Jindal Hot and Cold Water Plumbing system uses pipes and fittings made of technically advanced plastic material. These pipes and fittings are produced from a specialty blend of Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) material with unique physical properties desirable for Hot and Cold Water applications. Jindal CPVC pipes and fittings are manufactured in sizes 1/2" to 2" Copper Tube Size (CTS) dimensions, in accordance with ASTM D - 2846 specifications.
Jindal's expertise in Plumbing Pipe helps produce highest quality CPVC pipes and fittings with latest technology and equipments for CPVC processing. As always, Jindal provides unmatched combination of Trust & Quality to its customers.
Jindal Hot and Cold Water Plumping System is dependable, cost - effective and long- lasting. It is indeed, for the Next Generation.
STANDARDS & SPECIFICATIONS:
ASTM D1784 —Standard Specification for Rigid Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Compounds and Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Compounds.
ASTM D2846 —Specification for Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Plastic Hot & Cold water distribution systems.
ASTM F493 —Standard Specification for Solvent Cements for Chlorinated Poly (Vinyl Chloride) (CPVC) Plastic Pipe & Fittings.
MARKING AND UNIFORMITY: Pipes and fittings made from CPVC compounds shall be clearly marked with the manufacturers trademark, material designation, and applicable ASTM standard.
SDR 11 Pipe : Tan coloured with red stripe SDR 11 fittings : Tan Colour
SDR 13.5 Pipe : Tan coloured with brown stripe SDR 11 fittings : Tan Colour
Wide Range of Applications